Leigh Nguyen

Monday, December 05, 2005

VIP Auto-Fashion Show - Anaheim, CA


Hi everyone,

Just got back from the VIP Auto-fashion show in Anaheim, CA which is sponsored by Vision Entertainment -- the same people that throw Hot Import Nights. You know it had to be a good show! The cars were high end and trust me when I say they were very exotic. It was great meeting everyone. The crowd was awesome and friendly which made the show just that much more enjoyable.

Here's a synopsis of my weekend:
I arrived in Los Angeles, CA the day of the show because I had a final exam at 7 p.m. the night prior! I was so tired and was almost stranded at the airport, but luckily Angie Romasanta's close friend was able to pick me up. Thank you, CJ!!!

We got to the show at 1 p.m. and checked things out a bit. Angie and Paginia went to work in the PasMag booth while Jae, Debbie, Thi, and I headed to the TWC booth to set up. It wasn't crazy busy, so I was able to actually talk to some people that came up to our booth.

The show ended around 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. I headed back to the hotel with the girls. I ate some dinner and we headed out to Club All Star for the after party! Angie and Paginia go-go danced while the rest of use cocktailed and mingled.

After the club, we headed back and chilled for a little bit before going to bed. The time change was killing me! In the morning I said "Bye" to everyone and headed to the airport. Hope to see all the girls again this weekend in Miami!

Pics from the show:

Angie, me, and Paginia

Me, KimLoan, Jae, Paginia, Angie, and Thi

Come closer...we don't bite!

Checking out the crowd

Do you like my oranges? (They were delicious!)

Me, KimLoan, Jae, and Thi

Moi!

Jae

KimLoan

Me, a fan, and Jae
His camera phone wasn't working very well, so I took a pic and promised to post it online. Here ya go, told you I'd deliver!


Get the new 2006 Prestigious Models Calendar!

Phillip and KimLoan

I'm hard at work!

Jae and me, posing for pictures

Angie, me, and Jae (our newest PM Girl!)

Angie, KimLoan, and me

TWC ice sculpture!

Me, Jae, Thi, Faline, Paginia, Angie, KimLoan, and Debbie

Eri, KimLoan, and me

** Special thanks to Phillip and Robb for driving us everywhere and taking care of us! We really appreciate it. Also, thanks to everyone who attended the show and stopped by to say "Hi." You guys rock!