Leigh Nguyen

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hot Import Nights: Dallas, TX (10/7/6)

Hey Everyone,

It was great to be back home in Dallas, TX this weekend for Hot Import Nights. The weather back home was perfect. All the girls loved it after the past few chilly weeks. This year the show was at Dallas Convention Center. We had loads of fun this at the show. Jae Angel and Dee Luo were the hot Rock Star Energy Drink go go dancers for the night. Sahar Khadjenoury, Maya Simone, Dee Luo, Jada Cheng, Apple Somoza, and I all competed in the Go Go Competition with Sahar Khadjenoury taking first place and Apple Somoza placing second. Go PM! Erica Ramos also competed for Queen of the Scene - Dallas. Without further adieu, here are pics from the show:

Me as Michelle Zen

Jae Angel and Ursula Mayes

Dee Luo and Jae Angel

Me and Ursula Mayes

Jada Cheng and me

Me

Spectator with an awesome shirt and me

Sara Brinsfield and me

Michelle Zen and me

After the show, we headed to Club 102 for the afterparty. I had a wonderful time catching up with friends that I hadn't seen in weeks. Reena Vasquez was also celebrating her birthday! Here are some pics from the party:

Me

Me and Michelle Zen

Me and Michelle Zen

Me and Michelle Zen

Michelle Zen, me, Erica Ramos, police officer, Kathy Lee, Amber Sulligan, Apple Somoza, and Dee Luo

Thank you to everyone who came out to the show and party. I hope all of you had as great a time as I did. There's no place like home!


Love,
Leigh Nguyen


Next stop: Phoenix, AZ